2.17.2013

Indonesia Fashion Week 2013

Hello people! This February I have something to share. Something big for fashion event. I could say this is the biggest fashion week in Indonesia. It's Indonesia Fashion Week 2013. It held on February 14 until 17 at Jakarta Convention Centre (JCC). I am so excited because this is my first time for seeing the real fashion show. Hehehe, sounds cheesy right? But, this is true!

Btw, I only attended the fashion show on February 16 which is the third day and the theme is Men's and Urban Wear. And the fashion show is from several brilliant designers. Let me say, Deden Siswanto, Dave Hendrik and Tri Handoko (3D), etc. Let me share some snapshots that I took. Sorry for the blur pictures because I sit in far far awaayy from the stage.

The attendees crowded Plenary Hall JCC before the show is began. The big stage, excellent lighting, and super big room.


It's a sign that show is start to begin. It's thrilling me. Orange light and pretty graphics on the screen just make me so so so nervous to wait the show.

Big stage with so many models are the main interest. Indonesia Fashion Week presents the show successfully. It feels like I was watching the non-stop fashion show. 

Dave Hendrik collaborates with Tri Handoko as 3D to present Men's casual look. 

 And here is Pinot Noir by Deden Siswanto. So much cool!


 The closing of Pinot Noir by Deden Siswanto.

Not only fashion show, there is also exhibition. There are many booths with beautiful decorations, also there are mannequins to display the contestant's work. This event absolutely help Indonesian's designer to show their talents in fashion field. I can say that our Indonesian designers have big potential in creating excellent clothing: clean cutting, creative design, and the most important thing is wearable.

  Contestant's creations are displayed in front of the entry of Plenary Hall. Local products with extraordinary and luxurious style.

No comments:

Post a Comment