8.23.2015

Graffiti

The time I shared this post, I was doing my work. Yes, I spent my weekend to: standby, remote, test, and report whereas two weeks ago I have planned to attend photography exhibition and to go picnic on a rooftop cafe.

Monday, 17 August was Independence Day and I visited my cousin's house because that day was national holiday. I went by train to avoid traffic jam. It was a long time since last time I visit my cousin. Maybe around 9 months. I think.

On the way I walked to my cousin's house, there's alley and I saw colorful graffiti. I took some pictures and I asked my cousin (on the next day) to take my picture with graffiti as background. My cousin ever told me there's an artist live around there but I never see him. He draw the graffiti at the night when people didn't pass over the alley.





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment